Aron’s Regime (AR)
Doctors in Toronto supporting AR
Note: This list is given to me by other moms from the Facebook group. Personally, I have been to the first doctor (Dr. Budhoo at Pearl Family Practice) and got my script re-written.
- Dr. S Budhoo, Pearl Family Practice (accept walk-in): 1107 Lorne Park Rd #11, Mississauga, ON L5H 3A1, (905) 271-5717, http://pearlfamilypractice.ca/
- Dr. Arpan Mathur, Halton FAMILY health Center Burlington, 2951 Walkers Line Burlington (have to register as his patient)
- Dr. Afsheen Mazhar, City Centre Family Physicians, 71 King St W, Mississauga, ON L5B 1N5, (905) 273-3176
- Dr. Andrea Lam, T&T Medical Clinic, 3175 Rutherford Rd #26, Concord, ON L4K 5Y6, (905) 761-7765
My AR Experience
- 30-May: Book online consultation and pay. Baby is 7 months 6 days.
- 3-June: Receive prescription via email
- 4-June: Go to Dr. Budhoo to get the script re-written, get the mix at Smith’s Pharmacy, start AR (4 applications/day)
- 10-June: Submit a progress report
- 11-June: Dr. Aron replied, told me to reduce to 3 applications/day
- to be updated
Other ‘rules’ (I copy here and there, not suggested by AR)
- Check your water. There is some link between hard water and eczema.
- Keep room temperature at 20-21C.
- Keep room humidity at 40-60%.
- Feed baby with red rice/red rice powder to supplement vitamin B
- Dress baby with 100% cotton clothes
- Mom to try an elimination diet to check for allergy (milk, egg, soy, peanuts, fish, wheat)
- Try wet wrap therapy